FurryCons.com Policy on Listed Events
- All events must have an actual web site in order to be listed. (Creating a page for your event on Facebook, Tumblr, Eventbrite, an event calendar, blogs, and/or social networking sites does not meet this requirement.)
- Events must be at least 8 hours in length to be listed. Events that fall under a total of 8 hours of furry programming or are less than 8 hours in length will not be listed.
- We will not list any information which cannot be verified with the event's web site. This includes guest listings, programming, and registration rates.
- We will only list events that have a confirmed and announced venue and dates. Any events that do not have a venue or have not announced specific dates will not be listed.
- We will not list any information that requires a login to be viewed.
- Art shows, film festivals, and music festivals will not be listed unless they have other programming such as a cosplay contest or
furry-related guest panels. If so, they will only be listed for the dates of that other programming and not for the entire length of the show or festival.
- We will not list events that move around (such as having the entire event in one location in one place and then move to a completely different venue later) unless at least 8 hours of programming is held in one place. (So if you have 4 venues with 2 hours each, those do not count.)
- Conventions-within-conventions will not be listed, but the main convention may be listed if it qualifies.
- Conventions operating under multiple names in the same venue on the same dates with shared admission can only be listed once and will not be added to our calendar as separate entries for each name.
- Cosplay and costume gatherings will not be listed.
- Collectables shows and flea markets will not be listed.
- Concerts, music festivals, and karaoke contests will not be listed.
- The site staff reserve the final decision as to what is and is not listed on this web site. Anyone found to be submitting false or misleading information in order to circumvent our policies may have all their events banned from this site.
The above policy is subject to change without notice.
Last modified: May 26, 2017 01:02:10